Why is the Super Duty F-250 SRW so well-liked by drivers in Souderton?
• The Super Duty F-250 SRW is a classic heavy-duty American pickup, and the F-Series has been on the market for 70 years. Beyond that, it's been one of the most popular heavy-duty trucks in the US for over 35 years.
• With more athletic styling, the 4th-generation Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW has even more power, a sturdier frame, and more capabilities overall. It is also one of the top-rated work trucks being sold today, with a comfortable ride, a quiet cabin, and a range of engine options.
• Dependent on how much power you require, you can opt for a 6.2-liter V-8 with max towing at 15,000 lbs. or a 6.7-liter turbo-diesel V-8 with a max towing rating of 18,000 lbs. That's a lot of power, and these pickups are ready to get the job done.
• It comes in different configurations, so you can get the truck you need: regular, SuperCab, and Crew Cab, and you can pick between a 6.75-ft and an 8-ft bed.
• You also have the option of adding a touchscreen infotainment system, 4G LTE Wi-Fi, adaptive cruise control, and automatic emergency braking.
Shop our inventory of Ford F Series pickups in Souderton, or give us a call at 215-804-4076 about buying or leasing a Super Duty F-250 SRW.